Goals and Objectives
After completing this training session, participants will be able to:
• Identify and describe practical strategies for creating a safe and healthy environment for infants and young children.
• Identify and remove, when possible, potential threats in the child care environment that could lead to injuries.
• Implement proper sanitization methods for toys, materials, and surfaces.
• Identify ways to keep infants and young children safe during diapering, mealtimes, and rest times.
• Understand what to do when children show signs of illness.